Most recent update: October 7, 2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are an agreement between you (“you”) and RBMD LLC (“Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) with respect to your access to and use of the website http://robinberzinmd.com (the “Website” or “website”) and the application(s) (“app(s)”), tools, software, subscriptions, memberships, content, API(s), widgets, and/or other products and services made available via the Website (collectively with the Website, the “Services”). By accessing or using any of our Services you signify your agreement to these Terms and the following (collectively, the “Agreement”):
- our disclaimer as posted on our Website (the “Disclaimer”); and
- any other standard policies or community guidelines (such as Acceptable Use Policies), if any, posted in any applicable parts of our Services.
To Use Our Services (defined below), You:
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our Services; and
- Must not use or access our Services in order to initiate or participate in any activities that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our Services.
If You Post Content On our Services, You:
- May post content that you create or have been given permission to post by the owner, and is legal, and doesn’t violate this Agreement;
- Are responsible for content, data and information that you post to our Services and assume all risks of posting personal information online; and
- Continue to own the content but grant us a license to use and distribute your content, subject to and in accordance with this Agreement.
Description of Services
As used herein, “Software” means any software (including without limitation APIs or apps) supplied by or on behalf of the Company, including without limitation any for which the purpose is to enable you to use certain portions of the Services. For clarity, the Software is a part of the Services. Any reference to the “Website” shall include any and all pages, subdomains, affiliated domains, brands, products or other areas of our Website and any of the online content, information and services as made available by us in or through the Website. The “Services” include without limitation all aspects of the website, or of any app or other product or service, including but not limited to all products, Software and other applications, features, channels and services offered by us therein. Any reference to “content” shall include all content in all forms or mediums, such as (without limitation) text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything else to the contrary, we are not responsible for, do not endorse or recommend, and shall have no liability whatsoever to you regarding any third party online content, information and services, whether or not accessible via our Website, including without limitation any such online content, information and services made available by or through Parsley Health.
Information and Services are exchanged electronically, via the internet. You are responsible for maintaining your own access to the internet and for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers and the like (collectively, “Equipment”). You shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment. You consent to receiving communications electronically.
You may acquire additional products, services and/or content of ours from our websites or Services. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such additional products, services and/or content, which terms will apply in addition to these Terms.
Passwords and Access
In order to access some features of the Services, you may have to register or create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. Registration or subscription to the Services and payment of any applicable fee, authorizes a single individual to use the Services unless otherwise expressly stated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Company or others due to such unauthorized use. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete; If we believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the Services or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
You shall not download any content, software or services unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Company on the Services for that content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Company or the respective licensors of the content. Company and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and their content.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein.
You represent and warrant that any information that you provide to us will be true, accurate, complete and current, and that you have the right to provide such information to us in connection with your use of the Services. You must comply with the terms of any applicable policies posted in our Services, including any Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, sexually-orientated, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Company) or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Services itself or derivative works with respect thereto;
- resell or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly, any portion of the Services, or access to them;
- use email addresses obtained from the Services for solicitation purposes of any kind, directly or indirectly;
- use data mining, robots or other similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- access (or attempt to access) the Services or any content therein through any automated means (including use of any script or web crawler, page-scrape, spider, robot, index, Internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things) including without limitation, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of this website;
- make any derivative works based, in whole or in part, on any portion or all of the Services;
- use i-frames, webpage frames, or any similar framing, to enclose, capture or distribute any part of the Services;
- mirror or cache or store any pages or portions of the Service;
- co-brand any portion of the Services;
- otherwise imply any relationship with or endorsement of your brands or services;
- use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, forge e-mail headers or otherwise disguise the origin of any communication or mislead as to the source of the information you provide to the Services;
- portray Company or any company affiliated with it in a negative manner or otherwise portray its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner;
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or information to which you have not been granted access through password mining or any other process;
- post or transmit any photograph or likeness of another person without that person’s consent, if and to the extent necessary under applicable laws;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Services for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the Services and by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Services which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder, or which otherwise violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
Company has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that Company has the right to monitor the Services electronically from time to time, and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Services properly, or to protect itself or its customers. Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of this Agreement.
With respect to any Software, including without limitation subscription software as a service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access and use such Software during the term of this Agreement, solely by the number of authorized users, and only up to the approved and mutually agreed usage volumes, as set forth on the applicable ordering document or as otherwise mutually agreed, and solely for internal and non-commercial purposes, provided that you shall also comply at all times with all official documentation, technical manuals, functional manuals, operator and user guides and manuals.
You shall not, and shall not attempt to (and shall not authorize or allow any third party to or attempt to): (a) download or otherwise obtain a copy of the Service (as applicable as such term is used herein, including any portion thereof) in any form; (b) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, or translate, exploit, or otherwise derive the source code of the Service or otherwise modify, the Service, or create any derivative works thereof; or (c) use the Service on behalf of any third party or for any purpose other than as described in this Agreement; (d) sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, reproduce, copy, duplicate, or otherwise transfer or exploit the Service or use it as a service bureau; (e) post, send, process or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material violating of third party rights; (f) post, send, process or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (g) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks; (h) remove, alter or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to the software or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement; (i) remove, alter or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to the Service, or documentation, or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement; (j) use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Service except as expressly permitted herein; (k) use the Service to perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, or defamatory, nor to perform any activity which breaches the rights of any third party. The Service may be used only by you (i) for your internal business purposes and only for your direct benefit; (ii) only by the number of persons for whom a license fee has been paid, and all such use may only be by those persons using the Service for the benefit of you in the course and scope of their employment, subject to the terms hereof; (iii) only in its original form without alteration or combination with other products, services or software except as expressly authorized in any applicable documentation; and (iv) in compliance with all applicable laws and in compliance with all documentation and instructions provided by us. You agree not to copy, duplicate or imitate, in whole or in part, any concept, idea, business model, business process, product, service or other intellectual property or other ideas or content embodied in the Services or learned by you from your use of or access to the Services. You agree not to use the Services to violate any local, state, national or international law or to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with a person or entity. Materials you post to the Services may not contain URLs or links to websites that compete with the Services nor other competitive content or references.
We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to our publicly available Website, subject to the terms hereof, provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter, and provided you do not i-frame them or alter the content therein or in any way imply a relationship therewith. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
While this Section highlights some of your key obligations, headers and section titles are for convenience only, and you are bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Public Postings and Licensed Materials
By providing any Public Posting or Submission, you (i) grant to Company a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works (including products) from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in all media and you license to us all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the Services pursuant to this Agreement; (ii) agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied therein for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques, without attribution, without any liability or obligation to you; (iii) grant to Company the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. In addition, you hereby waive all moral rights you may have in any Public Posting or Submissions.
You shall be solely responsible for your own content and any Public Postings and Submissions. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you post or submit. You further agree that content you submit via Public Postings or Submissions will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein. You further agree that you will not submit to the Services any content or other material that is contrary to any posted “community guidelines” or similarly titled document, if any, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
We do not endorse any content submitted to the Services by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Services, and we will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights as set forth herein below. We reserve the right to remove content without prior notice. We reserve the right to decide whether your content violates this Agreement for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. We may at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account or otherwise block access for submitting such material in violation of this Agreement.
We are not responsible for end user error or errors in inputs or for errors in any user supplied data. We do not independently verify the truthfulness or accuracy of any data or content input into the Services and are not responsible for the fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or misconduct of any end user or other third party.
If and to the extent any portion of the Services may require a fee payment or incremental payment or subscription, you agree to pay Company any applicable fees posted for the Services. By completing and submitting any credit card or other payment authorization through the Services, you are authorizing Company to charge the fees to the account you identify. You must keep all billing information, including payment method, up to date. You agree to pay us for all charges incurred under your account, including all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges. You authorize and direct us to charge your designated payment method for these charges or, if your designated payment method fails, to charge any other payment method you have on file with us. Further, you authorize and direct us to retain information about the payment method(s) associated with your account subject to applicable regulations regarding payment card information. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method or any other payment method on file, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Warranties and Limitations of Warranties and Indemnity.
Your access and use of the Services are subject to the Disclaimer.