My Ultimate Morning Smoothie Recipe – I literally have this every morning. It’s filling, and gives you a blast of antioxidants, healthy fats, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- 1 cup of frozen wild organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen organic cranberries
- 1/8th lemon, rind included (ok to adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of walnut pieces or hemp seeds
- 2 pinches of flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (optional)
- 1 leaf kale (optional)
- 3 brazil nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other nut milk (except soy)
Add water to desired consistency
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 cup. Calories 350-400.
Prep time 5 minutes.
You can also put all ingredients in a large mason jar and blend with a hand blender and take the whole jar on the go for the day!
Leave a Reply