I am leading a wellness+ yoga + foodie retreat at Old Stone Farm in Rhinebeck, NY, November 6th-9th!
One of the reasons I became a functional medicine doctor was because of the transformative experience I had on a yoga retreat 8 years ago. When you step away from your regular routine for even a few days and focus on living well, nourishing your mind and body, and joining a community of like minded people, the results are massive.
This is why I am beyond honored and excited to be leading my first wellness retreat with ABC Carpet & Home! Old Stone Farm is a gorgeous 250 acre horse farm, inn and spa. Everything about it defines why the Hudson Valley is magical, and it’s only a short train ride away from NYC. This retreat will be a powerfully healing experience.
Book fast because there is a 25% early bird discount until September 30th –
- Singles – Book Here – starts at $1688 + tax until 9-30
- Doubles – Book Here – starts at $2713 + tax until 9-30
The retreat is called Whole Body Healing and includes the following:
- All delicious healthy meals by Matt the farm’s amazing in-house chef
- Cooking class with chef Carolina Santos-Neves of Comodo NYC
- Yoga each morning with Nikki Vilella, one of my favorite Kula teachers
- One-on-one sessions with me to help you to optimize your health
- Meditation classes and hikes in the woods each day
- Free time for massages – their spa is ridiculous! – and for getting to know the horses and the grounds
- Awesome people who are into living well
- A beautiful luxury room at the inn
- Transportation to/from Rhinecliff Amtrak station
Sign up now with Old Stone Farm or if you have questions, write to email@example.com for information!
Leave a Reply